Sunday 9 February 2020

Review: Roger Daltrey: Thanks a lot Mr Kibblewhite: My Story

Roger Daltrey: Thanks a lot Mr Kibblewhite: My Story Roger Daltrey: Thanks a lot Mr Kibblewhite: My Story by Roger Daltrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Roger Daltrey’s story read by Roger Daltrey. Perhaps not as enthralling as Pete Townsend’s WHO I AM, Daltrey seemingly a more contented and less conflicted individual, it is nonetheless a hugely entertaining autobiography from one of the great singers, and survivors, in rock history. More humour than In Townsend’s book too and even more so having Rog read it himself - on a couple of occasions he starts to laugh as he reads particular passages, as it comes back, and has to have another go...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

#BlogTour - Still See You Everywhere by Lisa Gardner

A remote tropical island. Countless dangerous secrets. No way to call help. ‘A  master of the thriller  genre’ David Baldacci ‘Full-on  acti...